Friday, October 15, 2010

A story of Stinging Change and Abandonment

Don't think I don't know what your talking about. You little jerk face! I'm done with jealousy! You can't make me hate my friends! That's taking it way to far. You can hurt me all you want but you can't make me hurt my people. You are not one of my people and you don't have the right to go around having feelings right in front of my face. You can't drop me like a rag and go after someone else. I can't believe you would do that! It's like you don't care anymore! Something happened and you can't just leave it like that. I liked you! I really did! And you like me too! We were almost friends. We were almost that close. We didn't think it was a coincidence then. Now it was just how it turned out. And in such a little time, everything changed. Because we weren't really friends like we thought we were. And the is a shame, because you quite interesting and I was starting to accept you even though no one else wanted me to. And this is what you do in return? Really? From almost friends to strangers again. That stupid awkwardness come creeping back into us like we had never gotten rid of it. You kind of deserted me. No one else seems to think that I'm not worth talking to! Do you even know how long it took me to break your stupid barrier? Gosh! I bet you hadn't thought of that before! How much effort I put into this...this..I don't even know what to call it! This almost friendship! I don't know what you thought about the whole thing. And now I don't even think I want to know. You should have ignored me from the beginning. You shouldn't have given me hope you horrible person. Learning that someone isn't special stings like a whip. Finding out that you are just like the rest of them. Accepting people just doesn't happen in your circle. But that's fine. Whatever. You know I'm always there for you. When you find out that you're living in a fairy tale, you can come and talk to me about how you're not any better than me after all. I'll understand. I'll accept you because I have nothing to lose. Unlike you.

No comments:

Post a Comment