Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Miracles

Miracles are interesting. I realized that my life is just a bunch of miracles stuck in a life time. I've developed a new point of view on miracles. That is why it is my word of the day...

Definition...

1.an effect or extraordinary event in the physical world that surpasses all known human or natural powers and is ascribed to a supernatural cause.

2.such an effect or event manifesting or considered as a work of God.

3.a wonder; marvel.

4.a wonderful or surpassing example of some quality: a miracle of modern acoustics.

My previous point of view always related to the Bible. Like, Jesus turning water into wine, or walking on water. And those are miracles. But they're not the only kind of miracles. I mean look at the definition! And when I think of it, I see more than one miracle everyday. I see the work of God everywhere. And I just listed to my favorite song and thought this song is a wonder! And to think that I've been sitting around waiting for some random miracle to happen...and sometimes I might not always get the miracle I want. But really, who cares, all miracles are good in the end right? Of course Right!

No comments:

Post a Comment