Saturday, October 23, 2010

Story of Losing love and Finding Love

I lost my love. Now I sit alone under a tree in the forest waiting for him to come back. But it is getting dark and I have a feeling he might be gone forever. Faded into the dusk like the colors of the world. Things look so different when it is dark. No color. No light. No love. I think I will sit and wait until he comes back. After all, if I leave this place, my heart will stay here anyways. I will be trapped in this place until I die anyway. Sitting on a park bench or on a couch in a house, but my soul will be sit under a tree in the forest waiting for my love. How sad, to be stuck in the cold bitter night, even though your are physically by the fire. Eventually my insides will be frozen in time like a Popsicle is frozen in the freezer because my love has run off into the night and has taken all of my strength with him. I am weak and feeble. Cold and shivering. My blood isn't warm and cozy, it is bitter with abandonment. But I have hope. He will come and unfreeze in blood, like a wonderful cup of hot cocoa! It might take a while, and I might be almost dead by the time he comes. But he will come and bring me into the light of morning. Like spring out of winter. Thawing me out with kisses. For things look so different in the light. Colors bright. No darkness. Lots of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment