Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Read the Book

I used to be sad because one mean, narrow minded comment could ruin my day. But then I realized...dude! It's just one comment out of so many comments! And most of them are nice loving comments from people that I actually care about! That other random comment is usually spewed from the mouth of someone who is just.....well....someones child so I won't say anything rude....and I wouldn't say anything anyway because then I would be the same as them. But, my point is that usually the person that disses me is not very close to me. Which means, that they don't really know who I am, so why should I mind? I mean, everyone judges a book by it's cover, whether we mean to or not. If all of these people who have read the book, think it's great...then why should I take the one stupid comment, from the person who doesn't even know what the book's about, so seriously? Why should I believe all the stupid sh*t that people say? The truth is that I know who I am and I know who I'm not, and I don't need you to tell me or anyone one else who Grace is. If you want to know who Grace is...Read The Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment