Monday, January 17, 2011

Well, It's been a while...

I certainly has been a while since I last wrote here. It's almost refreshing to take a break from the pressure of my goal to write almost everyday. I don't always have something to say and sometimes there are things that I'd rather not share. It's also nice to be back on my couch in front of my laptop, with my blog.

  To tell you the truth, not a lot has happened over the past 2 months.With Christmas vacation and now exam week, I've had a lot of time to sit and think. Sometimes I think I've had too much time to sit and think. Too much time by myself that I've become ridiculously awkward around people. But that story is for another day. Anyway, I've been reading and studying and writing, taking pictures and occasionally cooking. If I was someone other than myself I would be board out of my mind, but Grace doesn't get bored. Seriously. I could sit on my bed and stare out the window for hours and be perfectly content.

   

1 comment: