Thursday, November 11, 2010

Remebrance Day

Remembrance Day was always one of those Holidays that I respected. I mean, even when I was younger, I wrote poems and won metals and certificates and money for them and I was always proud of myself. I always thought that the achievements based around that day were the reason why I thought it was special. But I realized that it's the other way around. How can you win metals for writing about something that you don't actually care about. Remembrance day has always been important to me, one of the reasons being that it was the the one holiday that I could express myself and my feelings and my talent openly. It's one of the most influential day's of the year for me. It signifies something that I care about and it signifies my talents and my passion. So I'd like to say a few words to the people who make it possible for me to express myself...

Thanks, for all the free days that I've grown up in.
Thanks for the inspiration.
Thanks for the bravery.
Thanks for reminding me how great I have it.
Thanks for fighting for the future.
Thanks for making the Ultimate Sacrifice. 
Thanks for Remembrance Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment